The conference official language is English. All abstracts and full-texts must be written in English.
There will be an oral presentation session on the second day of the nurse workshop, accepted abstracts will be presented on this session
* Abstracts will be submitted online via http://istanbul-iuga2019.com/abstract. Abstracts sent by mail, fax or e-mail will not be evaluated.
* Before submitting your abstract, you can make the necessary corrections on the "Abstract Picker" online submission system. Before submitting, it is recommended that you do the final checking of your abstract carefully. It will not be possible to make changes after evaluation.
* To be accepted, the applicant must have paid the meeting registration fee.
* The title of the abstract, the name and surname of the authors, and the institution name should be specified in the abstract.
* The abstract title should be short and should reflect the subject matter.
* The abstract should be clear in terms of content and scope.
* Abstracts must be written in 250 words.
* Acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be evaluated by the scientific committee of the meeting, and corrections may be requested from the writers when it is deemed necessary.
* All correspondence related to the abstract submitted into the system shall be made by the person who submitted to the system.
* After the evaluation of review committee, the acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be automatically sent to the e-mail address specified in the registration process. The accepted abstracts will also be announced on the web page.
* All abstracts considered as oral presentations will be placed on the meeting e-book